Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fighting distraction

I am still less than one-half of a pound away from having lost 75 pounds. I am super proud of myself, but have been feeling very distracted lately.

I haven’t wanted to go to the gym. I am tired of counting points. AND, I have been seriously craving junk food – today, a mix of sweet and salty – soft, gooey, chocolate chip cookies and Cheetos. NO, I don’t eat them together; but once I finish a cookie, the very next thing I want is Cheetos. I had some, and they were good.

So now, my mind is going through all the things in the kitchen wondering what I can get into next. Not so good, especially at 9pm. I should be done for the night. I’m going to go to bed so I don’t have to think about it.

I’ll pull it together. I just can’t give in to the yuck.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 75 pounds...I am so proud of you! PLEASE BE PROUD OF YOURSELF and know that there is nothing wrong with a little junk food once in awhile. Life can't be all plain chicken breast and diet soda. I think more important than the food is the feelings that go along with the food, but you already know that. Love and miss you lots! Been thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete