Sunday, December 19, 2010

Up and Down, AGAIN…

The roller coaster ride continues. I weighed in Saturday morning and gained 1.6 pounds. Of course I did. Why not? The week before I had lost 2.2 pounds. It’s been the same thing week after week after week since September 25, when I crossed the 80-pound mark.

What is going on in my head? For weeks, I have felt myself losing focus.

For the first time ever, I wanted to turn around and leave the WW meeting – before it even got started. But I stayed. I’m going to continue hanging on – even if it feels like a thread.

I’m not sure where I’m at mentally. Wherever it is, I don’t like where I am. Despite it all, I remain hopeful that I will get through to the other side, and come out victorious – and hopefully thinner and healthier.

I’m going to take a break from the scale. Christmas and New Years are both on Saturday, so there won’t be meetings or weigh-ins for the next two weeks. Yes, I could weigh on another day; but I want to take the focus away from the scale – take a chance to clear my head.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, hang in there. Hugs and hugs and hugs.

    ReplyDelete